Becquerel, Jean Antoine
|Birthname||Becquerel, Jean Antoine Edmond Marie|
|born on||5 February 1878 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 21°43 Asc. 13°12'|
French physicist, the descendent of a noted line of physicists and the son of Antoine Henri Becquerel. He completed research on the phosphorescent light emission of uranyl, rubies and emeralds, and continued the work of his dad.
Died on 7/04/1953, Paris.
- other kin relationship with Becquerel, Alexandre (born 24 March 1820). Notes: Granddad
- parent relationship with Becquerel, Antoine (born 15 December 1852)
Gauquelin Vol. 2/2570
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, granddad, great granddad)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (On phosphorescent light emission)