|born on||24 March 1820 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°49' 06°32 Asc. 07°04'|
French physicist, a professor of physics in 1853. He researched the nature of light and its chemical effects on phosphorescence, conductivity and the magnetic properties of many substances, making important discoveries. He was also the author of "Light, Its Causes and Effects," 1868.
Died on 5/13/1891, Paris.
- parent->child relationship with Becquerel, Antoine (born 15 December 1852)
- other kin relationship with Becquerel, Jean Antoine (born 5 February 1878). Notes: Granddad
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1868 (Light, Its Causes and Effects)
Gauquelin Vol. 2/2568
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Light and its effects)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of physics)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction