|Birthname||Victoria Caroline Adams|
|born on||17 April 1974 at 10:07 (= 10:07 AM )|
|Place||Harlow, England, 51n47, 0e08|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°59' 27°09 Asc. 13°07'|
British musician, one of the Spice Girls, called Posh, and wife of noted English football star player David Beckham. They married on July 4, 1999 and have two sons, Brooklyn Joseph Beckham born. March 5, 1999 and Romeo (born September 1, 2002).
In early 2004, rumors swirled about the break-up of their marriage, citing an affair her husband reportedly had. However, on April 4, 2004, she and her husband renewed their vows.
Beckham answered an ad for girl singers in 1993 and became part of the Spice Girls then. The group became celebrities in 1996 with the release of their hit "Wannabe."
Beckham's then-3-year-old son, Romeo, was admitted to a Madrid hospital on October 4, 2005 after suffering an apprent convulsion. The convulsion was the second in three days; after the first one, he underwent tests and was released.
She gave birth to her fourth child and first daughter named Harper Seven, on 10 July 2011 at 7:55 AM local time in Los Angeles (news reports).
- business associate/partner relationship with Brown, Melanie (born 29 May 1975). Notes: Members of The Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Bunton, Emma (born 21 January 1976). Notes: members of Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Chisholm, Melanie (born 12 January 1974). Notes: Band mates in the Spice Girls
- business associate/partner relationship with Halliwell, Geri (born 6 August 1972). Notes: Band mates in the Spice Girls
- parent->child relationship with Beckham, Brooklyn (born 4 March 1999)
- parent->child relationship with Beckham, Cruz (born 20 February 2005)
- parent->child relationship with Beckham, Harper Seven (born 10 July 2011)
- parent->child relationship with Beckham, Romeo (born 1 September 2002)
- spouse relationship with Beckham, David (born 2 May 1975)
- Social : Joined group 1993 (joined "Spice Girls")
- Work : Gain social status 1996 (first "Spice Girls" hit)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 September 2002 (son Romeo born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 July 2011 at 07:55 AM in Los Angeles, CA (Birth of daughter Harper Seven)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sarah Van Sanden quotes Sean Smith's biography 'Victoria Beckham: The Biography', pg. 6. Smith used the birth time and chart shown, but does not give a source.
Van Sanden previously by e-mail 8/30/2004: "She made a movie with the Spice Girls called 'Spice World.' There is one moment that she says: 'I'm a double Aries.' She's got her natal Sun in Aries, but not her Moon. So it's probably a rising sign." In 2011, Van Sanden corrected this noting that she had been mistaken in her recollection of the source of the "Double Aries" idea.
The US website http://www.vegaattractions.com used a time of 2 pm, and quotes as source: Fan with quote from British magazine. This source is not specific or verified.
Extra note: BST was in effect, equal to GDT.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Bob-style haircut as trademark)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Thin)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (sense of humor about herself)
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Traits : Personality : Shy
- Traits : Personality : Vain/ Self-absorbed (Focuses on her appearance frequently)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of three children)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (David Beckham, English football star)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three boys and one girl)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Posh of the Spice Girls)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker