|Birthname||Boris Franz Becker|
|born on||22 November 1967 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Leimen, Germany, 49n16, 7e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°19' 26°48 Asc. 08°43'|
German tennis player, the youngest singles tennis champion of the century at age 17. He won the Men's Singles Tennis title at Wimbledon by defeating Kevin Curren in 1985. His crashing, aerobatic and 150 mph service and exuberant skill brought him international fame. He won his second Wimbledon in 1986, and has won tournaments in Sydney, Tokyo and Paris. By January 1988, he had won 12 singles tournaments. It is estimated that he earned $3 million in 1985, his first year as a pro.
The son of an architect, Boris got his start at a tennis club founded by his dad. The six foot, three inch Becker began playing at three and competing at nine. It has been noted that he is slow afoot and moves with all the grace of a school bus, displaying scabby knees in his tennis shorts.
Very popular in Germany, Becker nonetheless hit a raw nerve with German racists because of his love for Barbara Feltus, the daughter of a black G.I. and a German mom. They met in the fall of 1991 and became engaged in April 1992. Their marriage took place on 12/17/1993 in Leimen, Germany and was followed by their first son, Noah, on 1/18/1994, Munich. Their second son, Elias, was born in 1999.
They had a highly publicized divorce filed on 12/15/2000 with a child custody dispute that settled out-of-court in mid-January 2001. A short few weeks later, Becker confirmed his relationship with a German pop star, rapper
In February 2001, the press reported that he fathered a baby girl, now 11 months old, with a Russian waitress living in London. Angela Ermakova filed a $4.8 million paternity suit. Becker's attorneys prepared a defense in which Becker claims that she impregnated herself with his sperm after a brief (Clinton) interlude in the broom closet of a London restaurant.
- associate relationship with Djokovic, Novak (born 22 May 1987)
- parent->child relationship with Becker, Noah Gabriel (born 18 January 1994)
- Work : Prize 1985 (Won first Wimbledon)
- Work : Prize 1986 (Won second Wimbledon)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1991 (Barbara Feltus, future wife)
Marion March quotes Peter Sauerwein, B.R.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6' 3")
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Wife part black)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, seven years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Russian model filed paternity suit early 2001)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Wimbledon, tennis awards)