|born on||7 July 1904 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Tocqueville-en-Caux, France, 49n4655, 0e5434|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°29' 26°50 Asc. 04°46'|
French chef, an impassioned cook, author and teacher. She collaborated with Julia Child on "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" as well as writing two cookbooks of her own and another with Suzy Patterson, "A Memoir With Recipes," published August 1991.
Beck was born to a wealthy old French family who were noted for their vineyard of Benedictine liqueur. She studied at the Cordon Bleu, where she met Child in 1949; they became close friends.
She married in 1937 and was widowed in 1986.
Beck died 12/20/1991, age 87, Placassier, France.
- friend relationship with Child, Julia (born 15 August 1912)
- Relationship : Marriage 1937
- Death of Mate 1986 (49 years of marriage)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released August 1991 (Co-wrote cookbook with Suzy Patterson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (1:30 AM Paris time)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (49 years)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Collaborator with Julia Child)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Pro cooking)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook (Pro chef)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookbooks)