Beauregard, Georges de
|Birthname||Beauregard, Georges Edgar Denys Nau de|
|born on||23 December 1920 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 28°38 Asc. 02°58'|
French film producer and entrepreneur. A former journalist, after law studies and military training, he founded a news agency in 1947. In 1951 he moved to Spain to pursue his producing career and while there, he exercised considerable influence on the revival of Spanish film production. In films he was the driving force behind French New Wave films, a daring, flamboyant businessman. In 1984, a few months before his death, he was awarded a special Cesar prize for his contribution to the French film industry.
Died September 10, 1984 in Paris, age 63.
- Work : Start Business 1947 (Started a news agency)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Special Cesar prize)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Special Cesar prize)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist, initially)