|born on||21 December 1860 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Lisieux, France, 49n09, 0e14|
|Timezone||LMT m0e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°11' 16°23 Asc. 25°07'|
French poet, novelist, and journalist. He was the chief editor of the daily newspaper Le Petit Journal from 1906 to 1914.
He had a taste and an unquestionable talent for satire and pastiche. Adoré Floupette was the collective pseudonym of Henri Beauclair and Gabriel Vicaire used for their 1885 literary spoof titled Les Déliquescences d'Adoré Floupette, a collection of poems satirising French symbolism and the Decadent movement.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1906 (chief editor Le Petit Journal)
Collection Didier Geslain
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Poet