Beatrice, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
|Birthname||Beatrice Leopoldine Victoria|
|born on||20 April 1884 at 11:10 (= 11:10 AM )|
|Place||Kent, England, 51n15, 0e40|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°45' 22°10 Asc. 08°42'|
British-born German royalty, the fifth and youngest child of Prince Alfred of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia.
She married Alfonso de Orleans y Borbón, a cousin of King Alfonso XVIII of Spain, in a Roman Catholic and Lutheran ceremony at Coburg on 15 July 1909.
She died at El Botánico, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Spain on 13 July 1966.
- lover relationship with Michael, Grand Duke of Russia (born 22 November 1878 Jul.Cal. (4 Dec 1878 greg.)). Notes: Forbidden to marry by Russian Orthodox church because they were first cousins
- child->parent relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1874) (born 15 October 1874)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Queen of Romania (born 29 October 1875)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Melita, Princess of Saxe Coburg and Gotha (born 25 November 1876)
- Relationship : Marriage 15 July 1909 in Coburg (Joint Roman Catholic and Lutheran ceremony)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Daily News, London, England (April 22, 1884, p. 5)
"This morning, at ten minutes past 11 o'clock, her Royal and Imperial Highness the Duchess of Edinburgh was safely delivered of a Princess. The Earl of Derby, Secretary of State for the Colonies, was present in the absence of th eSecretary ofState for the Home Department. Her Royal and Imerpial Highness and the infant Princess are doing well. The happy event was made known by the firing of the Park and Tower guns."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family