Beatrice, Princess of England
|Birthname||Beatrice Marie Victoria Feodora|
|born on||14 April 1857 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°33' 21°01 Asc. 01°01'|
British royalty, the daughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, their ninth and last child. She married Prince Henry of Battenberg in 1885 and became the Duchess of Battenberg.
She died on 10/26/1944.
- parent->child relationship with Battenberg, Prince Maurice (born 3 October 1891)
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Alexander (born 23 November 1886)
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Leopold (born 21 May 1889)
- parent->child relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
- child->parent relationship with Albert, Prince of England (born 26 August 1819)
- child->parent relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- sibling relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- sibling relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- sibling relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Prince of England (born 7 April 1853)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1848) (born 18 March 1848)
- has other family relationship with Mountbatten, Lady Iris (born 13 January 1920). Notes: Grandmother
- Relationship : Marriage 1885 (Prince Henry of Battenberg)
Sy Scholfield quotes official doctors' bulletin in "Birth of a Princess," The Times, 15 April 1857, p. 7: "Buckingham Palace, April 14 . . . safely delivered of a Princess this afternoon at 45 minutes past one o'clock." Previously, A.J. Pierce quoted same data from "Textbook of Astrology." Same in Sabian Symbols No.76.
Scholfield also quotes "ACCOUCHEMENT OF HER MAJESTY: BIRTH OF A PRINCESS," Manchester Guardian, 15 April 1857, p. 2: "Buckingham Palace, April 14 . . . At seven minutes before two o'clock p.m, this day the Queen was safely delivered of a princess."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Nineth of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prince Henry of Battenberg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women