|born on||18 August 1935 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||San Diego CA, USA, 32n42, 117w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°10' 28°41 Asc. 14°43'|
American adventurer. In a history-making all-women expedition of ten mountain climbers, Beardsley and Vera Komarkova were the only pair able to scale successfully the 26,502 feet of the great Himalayan mountain, Annapurna, in Nepal. Frostbite and other problems took a toll on the remainder of the group. They estimated that they reached the top of Annapurna about 2:00 to 3:00 PM on 10/15/1978 (28 N.34, 83 E.50). The team had devoted a year and a half in careful preparation for this great adventure.
Two days later, two of the women were killed in the climb. A full account is given in the National Geographic Magazine March 1979.
Beardsley had her second divorce in August 1979.
- business associate/partner relationship with Komarkova, Vera (born 25 December 1942)
- Work : Great Achievement 15 October 1978 at 02:00 AM in Annapurna, Nepal (Reached the top of Annapurna)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C. from Dr. Mark Melton
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Mtn. Climber)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (10-member climbing team, all women)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work (Frostbite, lack of oxygen, exposure to extreme elements)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Traits : Personality : Courageous