|Birthname||Bazin, Francois Emmanuel Joseph|
|born on||4 September 1816 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||LMT m5e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°50' 18°24 Asc. 20°38'|
French musician and professor of singing, harmony, and composition at the Paris Conservatory. He won the Prix de Rome in 1840 for his cantata, "Loyse de Montfort." In 1872, he was elected a member of the Institute of France. He wrote a book on harmony and several works for the opera-comique.
Died on 7/02/1878, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 July 1878 (Age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1840 (Prix de Rome)
- Work : Gain social status 1872 (Elected member of the Institute of France)
Gauquelin Vol. 4/1550
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Music, at Conservatory)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Prix de Rome)