|Birthname||Mark L. Bavis|
|born on||13 March 1970 at 07:08 (= 07:08 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°30' 06°41 Asc. 20°39'|
American scout for the Los Angeles Kings Hockey team, formerly an outstanding hockey player at Boston University in the early '90s.
He spent three seasons in the American Hockey League, playing for the New York Rangers and the Providence Bruins. Bavis coached at Harvard and Brown Universities before joining the Kings' scouting staff in 2000. His twin brother, Michael, was born at 6:58 AM.
Bavis died on American Airlines flight 175 when it hit the second World Trade Tower on 9/11/2001 at 9:02 AM.
- sibling relationship with Bavis, Michael (born 13 March 1970). Notes: Twin
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 09:02 AM in Manhattan, NY (Airplane explosion, age 31, World Trade Center attack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Airline explosion of the World Trade Center)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin brother)
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Pro, three seasons)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Pro hockey scout)