|Birthname||Battin, Clyde Raybould Jr.|
|born on||18 February 1934 at 06:26 (= 06:26 AM )|
|Place||Gallipolis OH, USA, 38n48, 82w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°08' 26°56 Asc. 09°35'|
American musician, a bass player and singer with "The Byrds," "New Riders of the Purple Sage" and "The Flying Burrito Brothers." He replaced John York in 1969, when he joined "The Byrds," staying with them until September 1972. He died July 6, 2003 of Alzheimer's disease in a clinic in Silverton, Oregon. He was 69.
- Social : Joined group 1969 ("The Byrds," three years)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Byrds)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease