Bary, Alfred von
|born on||18 January 1873 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Valletta, Malta, 35n54, 14e31|
|Timezone||LMT m14e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°02' 15°00 Asc. 04°59'|
German physician, a neurologist. He made his debut as an opera singer, a tenor, in Dresden, 1903. His eye problems led gradually to blindness.
Bary died 9/08/1926, Munich, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 September 1926 at 12:00 noon in Munich, Germany (Age 53)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1903 (Debut as opera singer)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Neurologist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Tenor)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Eye problems leading to blindness)