|Birthname||Jean Louis Barthou|
|born on||25 August 1862 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Oloron Ste.Marie, France, 43n12, 0w36|
|Timezone||LMT m0w36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°32' 27°11 Asc. 10°38'|
French politician, a foreign minister and lawyer, he served as Prime Minister of the Third Republic in 1913.
He was assassinated along with King Alexander of Yugoslavia on 9 October 1934 in Marseille, France. The political assassination was accomplished by a Macedonian terrorist working with Croat revolutionists.
- associate relationship with Poincaré, Raymond (born 20 August 1860). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- other kind of relationship with Alexander I, King of Yugoslavia (born 17 December 1888). Notes: Assassinated together
Gauquelin NS Vol 3/0070
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Assassinated by terrorists)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Foreign minister)