|Birthname||Bartholomew, John George|
|born on||22 March 1860 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°10' 01°58 Asc. 13°34'|
Scottish scientist, a geographer and cartographer who introduced layer contour coloring to topography mapping. He developed special maps and atlases. Married; he had four kids.
Bartholomew died 4/16/1920.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Layer coloring-cartography)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Visual perception
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Cartographer)
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Geographer)