|born on||10 March 1889 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Nangis, France, 48n33, 3e00|
|Timezone||LMT m3e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°53' 25°12 Asc. 05°14'|
French physicist and physician, a member of the Academie des Sciences. A scientist, an electronic inventor and TV researcher, he invented the isoscope, giving his first demonstration of TV in France, 1931.
Barthelemy died 2/12/1954, Antibes, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 February 1954 (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 (Exhibited isoscope on TV)
Gauquelin Vol 2/2562
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Isoscope)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Abstract thought
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Medical : Physician