|Birthname||Béla Viktor János Bartók|
|born on||25 March 1881 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Nagyszentmiklos, Romania, 46n05, 20e38|
|Timezone||LMT m20e38 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°48' 03°23 Asc. 12°02'|
Hungarian-American musician, a leading composer and pianist who was a leading composer of modern times and one of the all-time greats.
At the age of five, his mom started him on the study of piano, and in 1894 he started a serious study of music with Laslo Erkel, followed by study at the Budapest Academy of Music. He was appointed the professor of piano at the Budapest Academy, 1907-1934, and his first opera, "Bluebeard's Castle," was performed in 1927. Moving to the U.S in 1940, he did research at the Columbia University, 1940-1941, and he gave music lessons in New York City.
His first marriage was to one of his pupils, 1909-1923, and he then married Ditta Pasztory with whom he gave duo piano recitals. Resilient, Bartok composed through illness and up until the time of his death of leukemia on 9/26/1945, New York, NY.
- friend relationship with Kodály, Zoltán (born 16 December 1882)
- Work : New Career 1907 (Pro. at the Budapest Academy, 27 yrs.)
- Relationship : Marriage 1909 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Marriage 1923 (Second marriage Ditta Pasztory)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1927 (First opera released)
- Family : Change residence 1940 (Moved to U.S.)
- Work : New Job 1940 (Columbia University)
Luc de Marre quotes Terres in Das Kosmopsychogramm and three biographies, with 8:50 am. His birth town was part of Hungary at that time. Jacques Dorsan gives a birth time of 9:20.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Begun study of piano at age five)
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Resilient)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia, terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Poverty)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Died extremely poor and in debt)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Piano, string concertos, operas, folk material)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (One of all-time greats)