|Birthname||Michael Kieron Parker|
|born on||4 May 1952 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Bermondsey, England, 51n30, 0w05|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°45' 07°02 Asc. 00°04'|
British TV host and highest paid actor in British show business. His popular game show, "Strike It Lucky," that started in 1986 and later became "Strike It Rich," continues high ratings for his manic, hyper and physically exhausting entertainment.
His dad was a violent and chronic drinker and walked out on Michael and his mom when the boy was 11. Rail-thin, he is known to be hypersensitive and self-critical. He married on 6/10/1976 and his fiercely protective wife-manager has steered his career ever since. He had a nervous breakdown in 1990 but returned to a hard-drinking lifestyle until Spring 1993, when he sought help in an American rehab clinic.
Michael came out as a homosexual during a live radio show, London's Spectrum Radio, 8/23/1995, 2:00 AM. He and his wife divorced in 1997.
From the summer of '95, the tabloids have been busy keeping up with his on-again, off-again marriage. Barrymore's ex-wife Cheryl died of lung cancer on April 1, 2005, age 56.
- Work : New Job 1986 (Host of popular TV show)
- Misc. : Retain professional help 1995 (Entered rehab in U.S.)
- Social : Secrets revealed 23 August 1995 at 02:00 AM in London, England (Revealed homosexuality on radio program)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1997
Frank C. Clifford quotes the Old Moore's Almanac 1995 from his agency (verified by Frank C. Clifford), given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Traits : Body : Weight (Rail-thin)
- Traits : Personality : Active (Hyper, manic)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Self-critical, hypersensitive)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Rehab in U.S.)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Extreme, rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Dad a violent drunk)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Age 11 when dad deserted family)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (19 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Highest paid TV host in England)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Preferred)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host)