|Birthname||Herbert Arthur Chamberlayne Blythe|
|born on||21 September 1849 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Amritsar, India, 31n35, 74e53|
|Timezone||LMT m74e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°48' 18°31 Asc. 21°22'|
British-American actor and member of a noted theatrical family. He was highly praised for his Shakespearean work in a stage career that began in 1872. Twenty-three years after his stage debut, he made his debut in America.
He had a mental breakdown four years prior to his death, which occurred on 3/26/1905 in Amnityville, NY.
- parent->child relationship with Barrymore, Ethel (born 15 August 1879)
- parent->child relationship with Barrymore, John (born 14 February 1882)
- parent->child relationship with Barrymore, Lionel (born 12 April 1878)
- Other Mental Health 1901 (Mental breakdown)
LMR quottes biographer James Kotsilibas-Davis "Great Times, Good Times," 1977, p.12, "early hours of the morning . . . his mother held him for a few minutes, and she died pre-dawn." Time spec. by PC
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Prior to death)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Kin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater career)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection