|born on||12 June 1852 at 07:35 (= 07:35 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°25' 20°48 Asc. 07°03'|
British-South African entrepreneur who rose from childhood poverty as the son of an old clothes merchant. He joined a circus as a youth before moving to South Africa with diamond fever. Demonstrating a genius for financial manipulation, he accumulated a diamond mining company worth millions by 1895 and became the founder and CEO of Barnato Banks.
When he began to have heavy losses due to precipitous speculation, he jumped from a ship in the Atlantic to his death on 6/14/1897.
NN No.770 states B.C. for date, time from him. Same in Sabian Symbols No.63
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Grew up in poverty)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy (Excessive speculation)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Britain to So. Africa)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Jumped of ship)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Diamond mining company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (In youth)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection