Barlet, F. Charles
|born on||12 October 1838 at 13:35 (= 1:35 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°47' 13°07 Asc. 14°37'|
French astrologer, occultist, scholar, bibliophile, founder of the magazine "La Science Astrale," 1904-1907. The author of a few documents on astrology, his main work, "Les génies planétaires," 1921, was first published in "L'Initiation" and "La Science Astrale" magazines. His pupil Abel Haatan (pseudonym of Abel Thomas) is the author of a "Traité d'astrologie judiciaire," 1895.
He died in 1921.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1921 (Age 82-83)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1904 (Founded magazine, three years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1921 (Astrological publication)
Patrice Guinard quotes Herbais de Thun, 1944, from French literature
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82-83)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books, articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Founder)
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Abel Haatan his pupil)