|born on||28 October 1968 at 10:35 (= 10:35 AM )|
|Place||Winchester MA, USA, 42n27, 71w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°17' 06°50 Asc. 26°38'|
American employee of TJX Companies, a buyer, killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 when it impacted New York’s World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. Christine had a merchandising degree from the U. of Rhode Island. She was en route to Los Angeles on a buying trip for TJX, the parent company of TJ MAXX and Marshall’s stores for which she had worked the past five years. A very pretty girl, she was known as bubbly and outgoing. She leaves her father and two sisters.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Killed in plane that struck WTC, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Bubbly, outgoing)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center plane impact)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Buyer, retail merchadiser)