|Birthname||André Lucien Barbault|
|born on||1 October 1921 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Champignelles, France, 47n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°55' 09°56 Asc. 26°07'|
French astrologer and author of some 50 books, a member of an astrological family. His brother, Armand (1906-1974), wrote about astrology and occultism, and his daughter Anne is a published astrologer. Andre began his study of astrology at age 14, taught by Armand, and always was most fond of mundane. His extensive exploration of planetary cycles put him on the cutting edge of 20th century revival and reconstruction of mundane astrology. Between 1950 and 1967 he directed the International Center of Astrology.
With Nicola, Andre was a pioneer of the "cookbook" type of delineation (Astroflash, 1967), founder of "L'Astrologue" magazine in 1968; well known and respected internationally. He has written over 30 books and his works include "De la psyochanalyse à l'astrologie,"1961 and "Les astres et l'histoire." 1967.
- associate relationship with Aimé, Jacqueline (born 25 January 1922)
- parent->child relationship with Barbault, Anne (born 16 January 1952)
- sibling relationship with Barbault, Armand (born 2 April 1906)
BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'Astrologues' pdf file, p. 89.
Luc de Marre quotes him for 5:00 PM. Mark Perry, his translator (3/2001) quotes him for 4:54:21 PM, with the L&L given here.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Data books, occult astrology)