|born on||3 January 1975 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°08' 20°47 Asc. 22°05'|
French musician (electro and house music), son of musician and producer Daniel Vangarde. He founded a group, Darlin', with his friend Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo after having met him at school in 1987. An angry English critic called them "Daft Punk!" and they kept that as stage name. They are known for wearing masks during concerts and so stay (nearly) anonymous. In 2009, Daft Punk received a Grammy Award in the USA.
In 2013, their single "Get lucky" (featuring the American rapper Pharrell Williams) becomes a huge hit. On 26 January 2014, Daft Punk wins 5 Grammy Awards.
- associate relationship with Moroder, Giorgio (born 26 April 1940)
- associate relationship with Williams, Pharrell (born 5 April 1973)
- friend relationship with De Homem-Christo, Guy-Manuel (born 8 February 1974)
- lover relationship with Bouchez, Elodie (born 5 April 1973)
Didier Geslain archive, 'b' pdf file, p. 31.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo