|Birthname||Anna Marie Louise Italiano|
|born on||17 September 1931 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°47' 08°46 Asc. 24°23'|
American actress on-screen from 1952 who won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in "The Miracle Worker." She was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar, but did not win, for the films "The Pumpkin Eater" and "The Graduate." She received her first Tony Award playing opposite Henry Fonda in "Two for the Seesaw" in 1958, followed by another Tony and the N.Y. Drama Critics Award. Bancroft received a Best Actress award by the British Film Academy in 1987 and from 1976 she tried her hand, not too successfully, in two directorial efforts.
In 1963, Bancroft married Mel Brooks.
The award-winning actress died at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan on June 6, 2005 of uterine cancer. She was 73.
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (Mel Brooks)
B.C. in hand, no time. PC gave 9/07/1931, 11:50 AM EDT as, "personal." Old-file had same date, 12:45 PM EDT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mel Brooks)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (For "The Miracle Worker")
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book