|Birthname||Severiano Ballesteros Sota|
|born on||9 April 1957 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Pedreña, Spain, 43n27, 3w46|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°21' 10°47 Asc. 25°34'|
Spanish golfer, arguably one of the best Europeans to ever play the game. In both 1980 and 1983, Ballesteros captured the Masters Tournament title. Over the course of his career, he has garnered over 60 tournament victories. The key to winning has been his expert "trouble shot," as well as a velvet touch on the green. A swashbuckling and friendly man, Ballesteros' career hit the skids in the early '90s, but was revitalized in 1994 when he won twice on the PGA European Tour and finished third on the money list. An eight-week fitness training session in Arizona to strengthen his back spurred the comeback, as did Ballesteros'
work with swing guru Mac O'Grady.
He underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his brain in October 2008. He died in Pedreña, Spain on May 7, 2011.
- compare to chart of Riboud, Philippe (born 9 April 1957)
- Work : Prize 1980 (Won the Masters Tournament)
- Work : Prize 1983 (Won the Masters Tournament)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Won twice on European Tour)
Mercurio-3 No.9 quotes Carlos Riloba
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro golf)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Third on money list)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Golf (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Masters X2, others)