|born on||28 July 1878 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Newton KS, USA, 38n02, 97w20|
|Timezone||LMT m97w20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°35' 21°55 Asc. 29°30'|
American co-founder of "The Mighty I Am" religion along with his wife, Edna. He claimed to hear spirit messages, see 70,000 years of reincarnations and heal 5,000 people a year. He was known as "King of the Ancient Sahara" and "Beloved Daddy."
He died 12/29/1939, age 61, of cardiac arterial sclerosis, Chicago and his remains were cremated by his wife Edna, on January 1, 1940.
- spouse relationship with Ballard, Edna (born 25 June 1886). Notes: Happy
- Death by Heart Attack 29 December 1939 (Age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1929 (Began to hear messages from the great beyond)
Church of Light quotes Phyllis Stanick, from Ballards to Lucy Thompson
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Religious healer
- Vocation : Religion : Metaphysical
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (During the '30s, donations)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Known as King of the Desert and Beloved Daddy)
- Vocation : Religion : Cult leader (The Mighty I Am)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (cardiac arterial sclerosis)