|Birthname||Arthur James Balfour|
|born on||25 July 1848 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Whittingham, England, 55n24, 1w54|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°29' 27°57 Asc. 25°52'|
Scottish politician who became the Prime Minister of Great Britain on 7/14/1902. First Earl of Balfour, Viscount Traprain, he was the author of "A Defense of Philosophical Doubt," 1879.
Died on 3/19/1930, Woking, England.
- associate relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- associate relationship with Weizmann, Chaim (born 27 November 1874). Notes: works on Balfour Declaration
Alan Leo in Modern Astrology, 9/1902. Given as, "I am credibly informed." Sabian Symbols No.60 gives Haddingtonshire, the same L&L. Lescaut gives the same as B.C. from Barbeau, not confirmed
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister of Ireland)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Political science)