|born on||25 April 1976 at 11:49 (= 11:49 AM )|
|Place||Framington MA, USA, 42n17, 71w25|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°33' 24°40 Asc. 05°25'|
American homicide, age 16 when he beat his girlfriend to death with a baseball bat, c. 5:30 PM, 11/18/1992, Groveland, MA. When Beth Brode, 15, told him that she was not going out with him any more, he reacted violently.
Richard was voted the quietest male student at school in the 1991 class. He was not a troublemaker but appeared to be doing some drinking the past few months and had thrown a New Year's Eve party last year that wrecked his parent's home. After the murder he made a failed suicide attempt with antidepressants. At the trial, he was found guilty.
- homicide victim relationship with Brode, Beth (born 10 October 1977)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 18 November 1992 at 5:00 PM in Groveland, MA (Beat girlfriend to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Pills)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Found guilty)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Taking antidepressants)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Exploded, killed girlfriend)