|born on||1 October 1893 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||New Rochelle NY, USA, 40n54, 73w47|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°34' 24°03 Asc. 02°52'|
American writer who generated a prolific output of novels, serials, short stories, magazine articles, and radio and movie scripts. She wrote her first novel when she was six, and was first published in 1921 with "Mavis of Green Hill." She wrote one or two books a year for 50 years and over a dozen films were made from those books. She married on 11/06/1920 and had four kids.
Her health weakened in 1972 and she died on 3/19/1978, Norwalk, CT.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 March 1978 (Age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1921 (First book, Mavis of Green Hill)
Church of Light quotes Blanca Holmes from her, 1943
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Cross-country skiing)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Mail-order clothing)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Informal with staff)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Over 100 publications)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Couple books a year for 50 years)