|born on||18 December 1940 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Foligno, Italy, 42n57, 12e42|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°24' 10°27 Asc. 20°11'|
Italian university professor and jurist. In February 2002, Baldassarre was named President of the Italian television. After receiving his degree in law, Baldassarre took postgraduate classes in the U.S. As a renowned jurist, he has elaborated over 350 laws, most of them concerning personal freedoms, human and social rights, and a noted achievement of one law that provided equality and the person's inviolable rights that cannot be overturned even before a revision of the constitutional laws. Baldassarre has served as law professors for the University of Camerino, Faculty of Law, University of Perugio, appointed judge of the constitutional court, 1986 and in February 1995, he served as President of Constitutional Court. He is also the author of over 180 essays on economics, municipal law and varying books.
- Work : New Job 1986 (Judge of the constitutional courts)
- Work : Gain social status February 1995 (President of the Constitutional Court)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.45, 9/2002
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Law professor)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Constitutional courts)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Extensive legal writings)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President of Italian TV)