|Birthname||Berniece Inez Gladys Baker|
|born on||30 July 1919 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||06°17' 17°25 Asc. 26°42'|
American noted family member, she is the half-sister of Marilyn Monroe. Their mother Gladis was married three times and Berneice and Marilyn have different fathers. Because Gladis suffered from mental illness, she was largely absent from her daughters' lives. Berneice was raised by her father in Kentucky, several thousand miles away from Marilyn. The two did not know of each other's existence until 1938; they met for the first time in 1944. Remaining close to her famous sister, Berneice helped Joe DiMaggio with burial arrangements when Marilyn died and Marilyn's will noted that $10,000 be given to Berneice.
Bermeice published a memoir in 1994, "My Sister Marilyn."
She married and had a daughter.
- child->parent relationship with Monroe, Gladis (born 27 May 1902)
- sibling relationship with Monroe, Marilyn (born 1 June 1926). Notes: Different fathers
- Social : Secrets revealed 1938 (Existence of her half-sister, Marilyn)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Memoir)
A source who wishes to remain anonymous sent a link to the birth certificate found online at www.cursumperficio.net.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Half-sister of Marilyn Monroe)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced