|Birthname||Walter Thane Baker|
|born on||4 October 1931 at 04:15 (= 04:15 AM )|
|Place||Elkhart KS, USA, 37n00, 101w53|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' 05°11 Asc. 08°43'|
American athlete, an Olympian who won medals in the 1952 and 1956 games in the track and field events.
Despite an accident at age 14 which left one of his legs shorter than the other, he continued to run. He took home a silver medal in the1952 Olympics held in Helsinki. In 1956 Olympics held in Melbourne Australia, he won a bronze, silver and gold for various events.
Among his many achievements, he set a new Master's World Record in 1984 for the 100 meter race.
- Work : Prize 1952 (Silver Medal in the summer Olympics)
- Work : Prize 1956 (One each, bronze, silver and gold medals at the summer Olympics)
- Work : Great Achievement 1984 (Set a speed record for the 100m race)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Runner)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics