Baird, John Logie
|born on||13 August 1888 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Halensburgh, Scotland, 56n01, 4w44|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°56' 02°50 Asc. 21°41'|
Scottish scientist who helped to develop TV in the '20s. He experimented with picture transmission by combining photography, optics and radio using the scanning disk with vacuum tubes and photo-electric cells.
Died on 6/15/1946, Bexhill, England.
- business associate/partner relationship with Buchanan, Jack (born 2 April 1890). Notes: Business Partnership in television manufacture
- other associate with Zworykin, Vladimir (born 17 July 1888 Jul.Cal. (29 July 1888 greg.))
- compare to chart of Kermack, Paul (born 2 November 1932)
Wemyss F/N, recorded. Same in Paul Wright collection
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Development of TV)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Paleontology)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Invented picture tube for TV)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book