|Birthname||James William Bailey|
|born on||10 January 1938 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°18' 10°42 Asc. 09°53'|
American female impersonator of singing stars, a remarkable illusionist. With clothes, makeup and style, he recreated the image of Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Peggy Lee and more.
Bailey brought drag to the mainstream. He appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show, The Carol Burnett Show, The Tonight Show, and other TV programs, and performed in top Las Vegas venues and theatres across the USA. He also performed for Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Diana and four American presidents.
He died at Pacifica Hospital of the Valley in Sun Valley, California on 30 May 2015 of a cardiac arrest from complications due to pneumonia; he was 77.
- friend relationship with Arnaz, Lucie (born 17 July 1951)
- friend relationship with Ball, Lucille (born 6 August 1911)
- role played of/by Garland, Judy (born 10 June 1922)
- role played of/by Lee, Peggy (born 26 May 1920)
- role played of/by Streisand, Barbra (born 24 April 1942)
Robert Jansky quotes Gallo, from him
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Female impersonator)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lip-synch with his own singing)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book