|Birthname||Baha'U'Llah, Mirza Husayn Ali|
|born on||12 November 1817 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Tehran, Persia, 35n40, 51e26|
|Timezone||LMT m51e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°25' 02°17 Asc. 20°03'|
Persian founder of Baha'i, a development of Babism. Baha'i is a messianic movement that is also a worldwide religion. The son of a government minister, he had early religious interests and became a Babi convert in 1844. He claimed to be a divine manifestation and "the promised one" of all religions. He wrote and spoke extensively.
Died on 5/29/1892 in a prison in Acre, Palestine
- child relationship with Baha'i, Abdul (born 23 May 1844)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 May 1892 (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1844 (Convert to Babi)
Rudhyar from Bahai literature, "sunrise"
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Extensively)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of Baha'ism)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Messiah)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Babi convert)