|born on||5 March 1944 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°46' 25°23 Asc. 00°03'|
French author, historian, and professor of Philosophy at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris.
She is the daughter of the late Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet, founder of the Publicis Groupe, and the wife of Robert Badinter, a famous French lawyer, law professor and previous French Minister of Justice. They have three children. According to Challenges, she is also one of the most wealthy French citizens (number 58) with a fortune of around 750 million euros in 2011.
While her interests and writings are diverse, a 2010 Marianne news magazine poll named Badinter France's most influential intellectual, primarily on the basis of her books on feminism and motherhood.
- child relationship with Bleustein, Marcel (born 21 August 1906)
- spouse relationship with Badinter, Robert (born 30 March 1928). Notes: 3 children
Collection Didier Geslain
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Historian and professer philosophy)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women