|born on||2 July 1889 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||Torphins, Scotland, 57n06, 2w37|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°02' 00°17 Asc. 23°31'|
Scottish economist, an accountant and auditor-general of India. He became a Colonial Administrator in 1944. Married; he had three kids.
- Work : New Career 1944 (Started as a Colonial Administrator)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Colonial Administrator, auditor-general)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Move to India)