|born on||24 December 1946 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Nevers, France, 47n0, 3e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°33' 17°42 Asc. 20°31'|
French politician, formerly a pharmacist, who belonged to Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Dominique de Villepin, and Francois Fillon's governments as Minister for Environment, Ecology, and sustainable development (2002-4), for Health, Youth Affairs and Sports (until 2010), and as Minister of Social Affairs, Solidarity and Social Cohesion (until 2012).
Known for her fight to promote same-sex Civil Unions, and the use of condoms, she has been very influential in politics for ten years.
She became a TV presenter after Sarkozy lost the Presidency in 2012.
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with de Villepin, Dominique (born 14 November 1953)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Fillon, François (born 4 March 1954)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Raffarin, Jean-Pierre (born 3 August 1948)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Sarkozy, Nicolas (born 28 January 1955)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes bc.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter for 11:55pm: "je suis née le 24 à 23.55 !" (posted 24 Dec. 2015) .
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Medical : Pharmacist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Same sex marriage, etc)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession