|Birthname||Axmann, Artur Werner|
|born on||18 February 1913 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Hagen-Haspe (Nordrhein-Westf.), Germany, 51n2149, 7e2754|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°39' 28°25 Asc. 17°14'|
German head of the Reich Youth from 1933 as Chief of the Social Office. He studied law before joining the early Nazi Party. He founded the first Hitler youth group in 1928. During the war, he saw active service on the Western Front in May 1940 and was severely wounded on the Eastern front in 1941 when he lost an arm.
During the last days, he was with Hitler at the bunker. Arrested December 1945, he was sentenced in May 1946 to three years in prison. Later, he became a sales rep. He died on 24 October 1996 in Berlin, Germany, age 83, cause unspecified.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital June 1946 (Given three years prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (War criminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Three years)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Sales rep. post-war)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Lost arm 1941)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Chief of Social Office)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection