|born on||2 January 1932 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||Sefrou, Morocco, 33n50, 4w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°36' 25°50 Asc. 11°30'|
Moroccan-born mime and teacher of mime who studied with Marcel Marceau and went on to develop his own material. In 1971 his Mime Workbook was published. In 1985 he released his second book "Mime and Beyond: the Silent Outcry."
In 1971 he settled in Boulder, CO and there he founded Le Centre Du Silence while continuing to perform on stage. For ten years, he directed the Boulder Mime Theatre which he founded in 1972.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 (Mime Workbook)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 ("Mime and Beyond")
- Work : Begin Major Project 1971 (Established Le Centre du Silence)
- Family : Change residence 1971 (Moved to Boulder, CO)
Steinbrecher quotes him personally
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime (Mime)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Teacher of mime)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction