|born on||13 March 1975 at 22:01 (= 10:01 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°00' 06°21 Asc. 02°00'|
American homicide, a 27-year old factory worker from Lake Elsinore, in Southern CA. In picking up the nearly-six-year old, he had appealed to her by saying that he needed help in finding his lost dog. He then snatched her, kicking and screaming, and carried her away, 7/15/2002. The child's naked and bruised body was left posed in a provocative way not far from the highway, strangled and assaulted. Everyone connected with the case was affected by the loss of the sweet, pretty little girl with sparkling eyes and a face raised like a flower. Parents everywhere held their children a little closer.
Within three days of the crime, police arrested Alejandro Avila. He was living part-time with his mother in an apartment in Lake Ellsinore, just ten miles from where Samantha's body was found. In January 2000, Avila was charged with molesting two nine-year-old girls. He admitted to kissing and "tickling" them in a nonsexual way and he was acquitted by a jury. Avila had no criminal record, though his dad served eight years for the murder of a neighbor.
The state of California has some 95,000 sex offenders on file. Cross-referencing Avila's case, he was under surveillance by the evening of July 17th and was arrested the following morning.
- homicide victim relationship with Runnion, Samantha (born 26 July 1996)
- Crime : Kidnap Perpetration 15 July 2002 in Stanton (Kidnapped, sexually molested and killed Samantha Runnion)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes B.C. in hand
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Assaulting victims)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Samantha Runnion)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Young girls)