|Birthname||Daniel Jean Auteuil|
|born on||24 January 1950 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Alger, Algeria, 36n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°26' 09°44 Asc. 00°20'|
French actor, one of France's most versatile, he has made over 75 films as of 2009 and is still turning in strong performances.
The son of opera singers, he was exposed to the world of entertainment early on. As a young actor, he was cast in comedies until his breakthrough role in Jean de Florette (1986) and Manon des Sources for which he won a prestigious César award. In the film he worked with stars Gerard Depardieu and Yves Montand, and had a ten-year relationship with co-star Emmanuel Béart. Their relationship yielded a daughter born in 1992. They married in 1993 but divorced two years later. It was his second marriage; his first to Anne Jousset had also produced a daughter.
On July 22, 2006 he married for the third time, this time to Aude Ambroggi.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (Breakthrough role in "Jean de Florette")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1992 (Birth of daughter)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Emannuelle Béart)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1995 (From Béart)
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 226.
Quotesuintile #23 5-94 quotes Daisy van de Vin/birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Actor)