|Birthname||Tracy Ann Austrin|
|born on||12 December 1962 at 06:18 (= 06:18 AM )|
|Place||Redondo Beach, California, 33n51, 118w23|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°05' 05°47 Asc. 12°26'|
American National Jr. tennis champ 1977-1978, the youngest U.S. champion in 1979 and the youngest to crack the million dollar prize barrier. She played from age two, with a family that was quietly supportive and emphasized the fun of the game. Her dad was a nuclear physicist; four older siblings.
Tournaments began when she was 13 and at 16 she was the youngest woman to unseat the reigning queen, Chris Evert Lloyd.
In 1979 she was the youngest player to win the U.S. Open and on 4/07/1980 she took over the No.1 rank from Navritilova for most of the year, at age 17.
Austin had recurring back and neck injuries from February 1984. On 8/03/1989, she had a car crash when her car was hit by a van that went through a red light. Her heart and spleen were bruised, and her right knee, shattered. Told that she would never play tennis again, she took a long hiatus before making a comeback tournament 2/22/1993. She quit tennis for good on 7/20/1994, at 22, becoming an analyst for ABC-TV during its broadcasts of the first Lipton International Players Championships.
She made over $2 million in product endorsements. With sportswriter Christine Brennan, she wrote her autobiography "Beyond Center Court," (William Morrow, 1992)
Austin married mortgage broker Scott Holt, 32, on 4/17/1993. They had their first child, Dylan Matthew Hold, on 4/15/1996, Torrance, CA. Second son, Brandon Scott, made his appearance 4/06/1998 in Torrance, CA and in September 2000 they announced that they were expecting a third child in March 2001.
- Work : Prize 1979 (Youngest U.S. Champion)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Autobiography)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 April 1996 (Son Dylan Matthew)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 April 1998 in Torrance (Son Brandon Scott born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Leg broken, back and neck injuries)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car, badly hurt)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Five kids)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad a nuclear physicist)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fifth of five, four older brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Multiple championships)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women