|born on||27 August 1884 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Revel, France, 45n11, 5e52|
|Timezone||LMT m5e52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°48' 24°46 Asc. 17°38'|
French writer, lawyer and politician who was the leader of the Socialist party and, from 1947-1954, the first President of the Fourth Republic. He backed DeGaulle's return to power in 1958, but later charged him with violating the constitution.
Died on 1/01/1966, Paris.
- parent->child relationship with Auriol, Paul (born 15 September 1918)
- spouse relationship with Auriol, Michelle (born 5 March 1896)
- has other family relationship with Auriol, Jacqueline (born 5 November 1917). Notes: In-law
- Work : New Career 1947 (President of the Fourth Republic)
Gauquelin Vol. 3/47
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (First President of Fourth Republic)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book