|born on||11 September 1903 at 13:51 (= 1:51 PM )|
|Place||Pierrelatte, France, 44n23, 4e42|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°38' 10°30 Asc. 27°03'|
French screenwriter who first made contact with films from 1932 as a director of commercials, then short documentaries. He wrote in collaboration with such writers as Anouihl, Archard and Jeanson, but worked best with Pierre Bost. Screen writing since 1936, he collaborated with Bost on scripts and dialogue since 1943 for dozens of important French films including work for Claude Autant-Lara.
Died 9/29/1992 at Bandol, France, age 89.
- Work : New Career 1932 (Director of commercials)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Started screenwriting)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1943 (Collaberated on scripts)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1992 (Age 89, in Bandol, France)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher. (14:00 Paris time).
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Noted screenwriter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Commercials and documentaries)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)