|born on||25 September 1908 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Orange, France, 44n08, 4e48|
|Timezone||LMT m4e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°45' 27°26 Asc. 02°48'|
French director who began as a script girl in 1933 before becoming an assistant director. She directed her first film in 1943 and her first feature in 1945. Most of her scripts were written by her husband, Pierre Laroche, showing a penchant for psychological themes. Her sister, Colette, is also a noted scholar and screenwriter.
Audry died in June 22, 1977 in a car accident in France, age 68.
- sibling relationship with Audry, Colette (born 6 July 1906)
- Work : New Job 1943 (Directed her first film)
- Work : Gain social status 1945 (First feature)
- Death by Accident 22 June 1977 (Car, age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1933 (Began as a script girl)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Assistant director)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Auto, fatal)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted screenwriter)