|Birthname||Wujowitsch, Pierre (not Vladimir)|
|born on||14 September 1922 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Koblenz, Germany, 50n21, 7e35|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°24' 15°24 Asc. 28°16'|
German actor of stage and film, making his debut onscreen in 1945. He had a successful stage career in France before entering films and played a great variety of leading roles. Appearing mostly in French films, he had only a few appearances on the European scenes and one film in America, "Funny Face" in 1957.
Auclair died on 7 June 1988 in France.
- Work : New Career 1945 (First movie released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 (Only American film, "Funny Face")
Steinbrecher quotes B.R.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 8, has 12:15 noon (no source given).
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Film debut 1945)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater successfully)