|Birthname||Auclair, Marie Gabrielle Marcelle|
|born on||11 November 1899 at 18:51 (= 6:51 PM )|
|Place||Montlucon, France, 46n21, 2e36|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°12' 05°18 Asc. 02°48'|
French writer, an author and translator. Her books include "Saint Teresa of Avila," 1959 and "Christ's Image," 1961.
Auclair married author Jean Prevost on 4/28/1926 and their daughter, Françoise was born 1/13/1929, who became an actress and an author herself. Marcelle was widowed when Jean, a member of the Resistance was captured and shot on 8/01/1944. She later remarried and was widowed a second time on 6/06/1983. She also died in 1983.
- spouse relationship with Prevost, Jean (born 13 June 1901)
- child relationship with Prevost, Françoise (born 13 January 1929)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 January 1929 (Daughter Francoise born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 ("Saint Teresa of Avila" published)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1961 ("Christ's Image" published)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1983 (Age 83-84)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997 (7:00 PM Paris time)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One girl)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Twice)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Jean Prevost)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter becomes author and actress)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer (Translator)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs